Fri, May 19|
The Honeycomb Hideout
Baltimore - A Different Twist of Painting 05.19.2023 (9:00PM)
Figure painting is a work of fine art in any of the painting media with the primary subject being the human figure, nude. Yes, the model will be NUDE! This painting experience will feature an African American male model.
Time & Location
May 19, 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM
The Honeycomb Hideout, 4200 Seidel Ave, Baltimore, MD 21206, USA
About The Event
The Nude Model Paint Experience is an art class like no other! Picture it, you're nibbling on your snacks, listening to some of the latest hits that we'll be playing, the nude model is walking around and you're having a blast painting him on your pre-sketched canvas.
Yes, you read correctly; there will be a nude male model present and everyone will be painting their version of him on their pre-sketched canvas. Round your friends up for an evening that you’ll never forget! You come ready to have a blast and we’ll bring the model along with all of the painting supplies that you’ll need. You’re in for a treat!
- This art experience will feature an African American male model.
- All attendants must be 21+ with valid ID
- Includes canvas and art supplies
- Attendees are more than welcome to bring refreshments. We do not provide beverages of any kind, ice or cups.
- We have very limited space, so we are unable to allow non-participating guests to attend our classes.
- Tickets are now sold at the door
- The featured model is subject to change without notice
- Venue is subject to change and all customers will be notified if a venue change is made
- RESERVED SEATING: Sips of Art cannot guarantee that you and your group will sit together unless you reserve seats together (when offered). A link will be sent after purchase when reserved seating is available. Seat reservations are encouraged but not required. When offered, your reserved seat(s) will not be occupied by anyone else, no matter how late you arrive. Seats that are not reserved can be occupied on a first come, first serve basis.
- Doors open 10 minutes prior to each class.
- Ticketholder must be present with government identification for class entry. Entry will be denied without ticketholder present with identification. No refunds will be granted.
- Government identifications will be scanned upon entry for class access.
Non-refundable/non-exchangeable General Admission seat. Each ticket includes paint, blank canvas panel and supplies. Note: Canvas Panel will be used for this class.